Honeywell is pleased to announce the expansion of our pressure portfolio with the introduction of the new IP Series industrial pressure sensors. Designed specifically for industrial monitoring applications and preconfigured with the most popular features and options in a cost-effective package, the IP Series includes the Model IPG1 (with ±0.15 % accuracy) and the Model IPG2 (with ±0.25 % accuracy).
Built on Honeywell's proven Sensotec pressure sensor platform, the Honeywell IP Series offers:
- Accuracy — Choose the Model IPG1 with ±0.15% BFSL (Best Fit Straight Line) accuracy or the Model IPG2 with ±0.25% BFSL accuracy.
- Reliability — Unlike other pressure sensors on the market, Honeywell IP series pressure includes temperature in its Total Error Band (TEB) configuration, offering increased measurement confidence and eliminating the need for supplementary calculations by the user. Additionally, the IP Series' 2.0% TEB includes non-linearity, repeatability, and hysteresis.
- Rugged Construction Built To Last — The Model IPG1 and IPG2 pressure sensors are constructed of rugged, all-welded, high quality 300 series stainless steel to withstand harsh, repetitive industrial applications and environments, which may include high pressure or temperature spikes. They also protected against contamination against dust and water with an IP65 (Ingress Protection) rating.
- Wide Media Compatibility — Wetted material made from Hastelloy® and 300 series stainless steel with no internal o-rings make the IP series pressure sensors resistant to a wide variety of harsh media (i.e., chemicals or gases) for long life.
- Preconfigured Packages — These sensors have been preconfigured and tailored with the most popular features and options for typical pressure monitoring applications, where both repeatability and long lasting accuracy are important.
- Rapid Availability — Most configurations are available with 5 or 10 day lead time (or less).
Model IPG1 and Model IPG2 Pressure Sensors
- Rugged design – all welded, 300 series stainless steel and Hastelloy®
- Accuracy options: ±0.15 %, ±0.25 % BFSL
- Voltage outputs
- Current output
- Total error band that includes non-linearity, repeatability and hysteresis as well as temperature error.
- IP65 rated for protection for harsh environments
- <2 ms response time provides accurate, high-speed measurement
- CE and RoHS compliant
- General industrial process control
- Factory automation/industrial equipment
- Pump/compressor control
- Power generation
- Construction equipment
- Rail equipment testing
Back to New Product Showcase Page