At Honeywell Sensing & Control, we believe that good products should not mean long delivery times. On this website, we list thousands of products to meet your test and measurement needs, with many products and sub-components in stock to facilitate rapid delivery. Many can ship from our extensive Quick Ship List and others are available with customized options, or as fully-custom designs.
Our on-demand delivery program includes three levels of service:
- Quick Ship List - Hundreds of stocked products are available to ship within five days or less. Many are available for same-day shipping. Please call us at 800-848-6564 (+1-614-850-5000) or email us with questions or urgent requests.
- Fast Track Manufacture Program - Products that can be rapidly assembled using stocked subcomponents for shortened lead times. This allows us to configure product for your specifications using stock components. Many of our products fall into this program and cover a variety of commonly-requested product options. Lead times for these products fall between 20 - 40 days.
- Build-to-Order Program - Products that require special components or extra time for assembly. Lead-times for these products typically fall between 40 - 120 days.
How to Read a Delivery Program
On the delivery program, the categories shaded in gray are required selections. The range or option code with the longest lead time dictates the shipping time:
- If any of your items selected appear in green on the delivery program, then your product can ship within one to five days (Quick Ship).
- If any of your selected options appear in blue on the delivery program, then your product can ship within four weeks (Fast Track).
- If any of your selected options appear in red on the delivery program, then your product can take over four weeks to ship (Build-to-Order).
The delivery time will depend on the range/options selected. Lead / shipping times are approximations and may vary depending on product availability and other factors.
In no event shall Honeywell be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, even where Honeywell has been advised of, or is otherwise aware of, the possibility of such damages, for failure to meet such lead/shipping times.