Specialized services aligned with the manufacturer’s expertise
Comprehensive capabilities designed for the unique calibration requirements for sensors. As the manufacturer of many products that require calibration, Honeywell T&M Calibration Services include a broad range of highly accurate capabilities for load, pressure, torque and displacement sensors coupled with the best pricing options for budgetary peace of mind. There are two types of Calibration Services: “Calibration Contracts” and “Per Incident Calibration.” A Calibration Contract is a service typically purchased at the same time as the product (i.e., Load, Pressure, or Torque sensor) is purchased and is linked to the individualized serial number of the product. If the product is not covered by a calibration contract, then a Per Incident Calibration may be purchased at the time the product is returned for the calibration service.
To return a product for calibration, please complete the Return Material Authorization form.
- Calibrations traceable to the International System of Units (SI)
- Extensive calibration range options for sensors (see Services table and Calibration Specifications table, below)
- Broad suite of sensor form factors (see Calibration Specifications table, below)
- Remote technical support available
||Low Profile; Miniature & Subminiature; Canister Style; Donut Style; In-Line; Load Pins; Beam Style
||100 g to 2,000,000 lb
0.22 N to 9,000 kN
||Compact & Miniature; Industrial; Flush; Process & Hazardous Locations; Oil & Gas
||10 in H2O to 160K psi
250 Pa to 11,000 Bar
||Reaction; Rotary - Slip Ring; Rotary - Transformer; Rotary - Analog & Digital Telemetry Shaft, Flange, Spline & Square Drive Configurations
||0.18 lb in to 125,000 lb in
0.02 Nm to 170 kNm
- Consult factory for instruments & displacement calibration specifications.
Calibration Contract Services
- Compared to per incident calibration pricing, you get the best value through locked in contract services (see Coverage table)
- Annual or longer duration contract terms
- Expedited turn time service (see Coverage table)
- Option to add-on repair services at best Honeywell available pricing
Per Incident Calibration Services
- Standard configuration locked-in pricing
- Streamline pricing enables ease of ordering service
- Bundled calibration and repair options
- Availability of calibration services for Honeywell and non-Honeywell products (see Services table)
The Value Add of the Honeywell T&M Calibration Increment Process
The graph above represents a hypothetical output from a sensor, displayed on the “Y axis”, as an input is applied (i.e., Load/Pressure/Torque), which is displayed on the “X axis”. Plotting these outputs is a key step in any calibration process, and this data is used to provide one of the following:
- Best Fit Straight Line to describe the sensor performance
- Data table to enable curve fitting, which in turn facilitates a more accurate description of sensor performance
Honeywell T&M Calibrations are performed by utilizing an 11 point process, which is standard whenever possible. Outputs are documented for Inputs from 0 to full scale and back to 0, at 20% increments. For example, when calibrating a 100 psi pressure sensor, Outputs will be recorded at 0 psi, 20 psi, 40 psi, 60 psi, 80 psi, 100 psi, 80 psi, 60 psi, 40 psi, 20 psi & 0 psi – hence the term 11 point calibration.