Honeywell is pleased to announce the latest additions to our Wing Union / Hammer Union pressure sensor portfolio.
Choose from the Model 435, available in two accuracy levels (±0.2 % BFSL [Best Fit Straight Line] - Standard) or (±0.1 % BFSL - High Accuracy), or the Model 437 ( ±0.2 % BFSL ) with a wider aperture / shallow sensing port for use with more viscous media blends. Both models are designed for use with Weco® 1502 fittings in mud pumping systems for both offshore and land-based oil and gas applications.
Built on Honeywell’s time-proven Wing Union one-piece design, Honeywell’s Model 435/437 Wing Union pressure sensors provide highly accurate and reliable pressure data for monitoring drilling operations. The higher accuracy version (Model 435) provides more confident detection of small changes in pressure, allowing the operator to quickly adjust media flow pressure as needed. Other key characteristics include:
- Rapid Installation/Serviceability – Honeywell’s Wing Union Pressure Sensors are designed for quick field installation. The isolated pressure sensing diaphragm minimizes zero-shift during hammer up and eliminates long-term signal drift in the field. The protective cage option provides extra electrical connection protection and increases durability during installation and de-installation.
- Reliability / Durability – All-welded one-piece, hermetically sealed, stainless-steel construction with Inconel® X-750 wetted parts helps provide resistance to abrasive or corrosive media. All units are thoroughly shock and vibration tested during a special assembly process to help ensure reliable, long lasting performance in the field. And Honeywell’s proprietary stainless steel electrical connection helps provide enhanced secondary pressure containment.
- Certifications and Approvals – Intrinsically safe CFMUS/ATEX/IEC Ex certification; CE approved.
- Quick Availability – Multiple configurations are available for quick shipment in less than 5 days; others are available within 2 weeks.
New Wing Union / Hammer Union Pressure Sensors –
Model 435 High Accuracy (±0.1% BFSL) and Model 437 Free Flow (±0.2% BFSL)
- High accuracy ±0.1 %FSS BFSL (Model 435); standard accuracy ±0.2 %FSS BFSL (Models 435/437)
- Standard aperture (Model 435) and wide aperture (Model 437) pressure ports available to support media blends with high viscosities
- All-welded one-piece, hermetically sealed, stainless-steel construction
- Inconel® X-750 wetted parts provide additional durability with abrasive or corrosive media
- Multiple electrical connectors supported
- High accuracy shunt calibration option allows users the ability to validate the offset signal in the field, ensuring the sensor is actively plugged into the system; one-wire and two-wire options available
- Optional protective cage provides extra electrical connection protection and increases durability
- RFI/EMI protected
- Intrinsically safe: CFMUS / ATEX / IEC Ex certification
- CE approved
- Choke manifold
- Fracturing and cementing
- Mud pumps / mud logging
- New well development and extraction
- Oil and gas drilling
- Service and cement trucks
- Well head measurement
Back to New Product Showcase Page