Honeywell sponsors a number of webinars and other educational events throughout the year. Click on the title link to register for upcoming events or to view our archived webinar content.
Honeywell/National Instruments Hands-On Roadshow
Join Honeywell and National Instruments, at this free, half-day event to explore techniques for acquiring, analyzing and presenting data using PC-based data acquisition systems with real-world sensors. Get hands-on experience and learn how to take measurements in minutes from common sensors, including thermocouples, load cells and accelerometers, through LabVIEW-based exercises.
Lean more through a range of guided exercises, including:
- Discover the LabVIEW graphical programming environment
- Explore real-world sensors from NI sensor partner Honeywell
- Acquire and log temperature data in order to analyze in Microsoft Excel
- Set limits and alarms based on measured force data
- Analyze the frequency content of acquired vibration signals
During this free, three-hour hands-on seminar, also learn how to do the following:
- Accurately acquire multiple types of measurements including temperature, load and vibration
- Interpret data in order to make informed decisions
- Visualize different types of measurements within the same user interface
- Share and communicate measurement data and analyzed results
Honeywell / National Instruments Roadshow
April 26th, 2012
08:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Hilton Aberdeen Tree Tops
161 Springfield Road
Aberdeen, GB AB15 7AQ
Load, Pressure and Torque: Sensor Selection, Technology and Applications
Global Applications Engineering Manager - Test & Measurement Products
Honeywell Sensing & Control
Tuesday, November 17, 2009