Our step-by-step guide will help you find the right TEDS-enabled cable assembly to fit your existing Honeywell sensor and application by guiding you through a series of questions to help determine your needs.
To find the cable assembly compatible with your load, pressure or torque sensor:
- Go to the Step-by-Step Guide.
- Select "Accessories".
- Select the sensor type (Load, Pressure, Torque).
- Select "Electrical Accessories".
- Select "National Instruments / TEDS".
- Select the desired connection and cable length.
- Add the proper TEDS-enabled cable assembly to your shopping cart.
You may also browse all of our TEDS-enabled cables and download a datasheet by visiting our Accessories product pages.
Note: In order to connect your Honeywell sensor to your National Instruments data acquisition equipment, you will need the Honeywell TEDS-enabled cable assembly (instructions for finding and purchasing are listed above), as well as, a National Instruments 9237 simultaneous bridge module (sold separately through National Instruments).
Click here for more information on the National instruments hardware and software required.