The TMS Toolkit is a software tool that allows communication with the TMS 9250 system using the ASCII XP protocol. This software can be used to:
- See a list of supported parameters and commands
- Read back the values of readable parameters
- Write values to writeable parameters
- Execute commands
- Retrieve a list of readable parameter names and values that can then be copied to a file
- Calibrate the device
- Perform simple repetitive communications requests
You would use this software to:
- Test communications with devices
- Configure devices
- Calibrate devices
ZIP files require a compression utility such as WinZip to open.
- Click the link above and accept the software usage terms and conditions.
- Copy the .zip file to your hard drive.
- Open the .zip file and extract all of the files to a folder on your hard drive.
- Double-click setup.exe to install.